SHORT INCA TRAIL AND MACHU PICCHU 2 DAYS
If You don't have time to make The Inca Trail, maybe you want to know part of it, We have the tour for you: Inca Trail to machu Picchu 2 days . You can visit Machu Picchu and return to Cusco the next day. We are tour operators in Cusco and our prices are more comfortable than other travel agencies or vendors of travel services.
Day 1 - CUSCO / 104 KILOMETER TO WINAYWAYNA
Transfer from the hotel to the train station. Train to KM 104. At this point we start trek for 3 hours approximately to the well preserved remains of the ruins of Wiñay Wayna (2900 mts. altitude). On the way we can see beautiful waterfalls. After lunch, we keep walking for about 2 more hours to get the sungate and then we go down to Machupicchu town (aguas calientes).
Day 2 - AGUAS CALIENTES TO MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
After breakfast we have an early start and we will walk for 1 hour and half to get one of the greatest archaeological discovery of modern times is revealed. machupicchu so get where the most beatiful spot is , the postcard site to take postcard pictures and the the guide will expalin you the story of machupicchu for about two hours an then you will get free time to you will have plenty of time to explore by yourself ( you can climb huaynapicchu mountain ( it takes one hour up and one hour down ). And the after you enjoy machupicchu ypu must be at Aguas Calientes station to take the train back to ollanta and bus back to Cusco.
All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions and flight schedules.
|Price USD per person||$440||$410||$360||$340||$320|
|Price USD per person||$380||$350||$300||$280||$260|
WHAT IS INCLUDED AND NOT
SHORT INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Pre-departure inca trail briefing.
- English speaking Private inca trail tour guide.
- Entrance fee to inka trail and machupicchu.
- Meals 1Lunch, 1Dinner, 1Breakfast.
- 1 night in a hostal in aguas calientes
- Transfer Hotel - Station - Hotel
- Bus down from machupicchu to aguas calientes (where we sleep first night).
- Oxygen balloon for any emergency.
- Boiled water to fill in your water bottle every morning and night, and at lunch time if requested with enough time ahead.
- Two-hours guided tour upon your arrival in Machu Picchu( to explore every important temple of the Santuary).
- Transfer train or bus station-hotel in Cusco.
- First Aid kit for Emergencies.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Breakfast on the First day.
- Lunch on the last day.
- Bus ticket from Aguas calientes to Machu Picchu (optional) one way US$8 and round trip US$16
WHAT TO BRING
- Original passport (International Student card (ISIC) if applicable)
- Travel Insurance card is essential.
- Walking boots.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Comfortable trousers (zip off pants)
- Sun hat , Bathing suit (for hot springs in Aguas Calientes)
- Water Purification tablets ( recommended micropur)
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Insect repellent (for Aguas Calientes and Machupicchu)
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication.
- Camera and films.
- Some extra snacks (like chocolates ,candies)
Train included in all tours is the Cerrojo-backpacker (Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo) Train times will only be confirmed once full amount of tour is paid. The earliest train you could take is the 14:00 and being the 10:30 pm the last train. We will organize the transport back to Cusco (by taxi or by bus).
train times are subject to change depending on Peru rail click here to see timestable and availability. If organized in advance, the train can be upgraded to Vistadome (larger windows than the backpaker cerrojo train to ollantaytambo) for an increased price of US$ 40 let us know please.
If you are interested in any of the tours we have on offer then simply E-mail us at info@CUSCO-PUNO.com Please indicate which tour you are interested in and we will send you the relevant trip dossier outlining the itinerary indetail along with availability, price, terms and conditions. If however you are interested in a tailor-made tour then please complete the questionnaire indicating your interests, trip requirements, proposed travel dates and any other relevant information. For all other inquiries please do not hesitate in contacting us.