INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 3 DAYS
The best trekking in the World and Machu Picchu, if You have 3 days and you want to know Machu Picchu, We have the tour for you: Inca Trail to machu Picchu 3 days . You can visit Machu Picchu and return to Cusco in 3 days. We are tour operators in Cusco and our prices are more comfortable than other travel agencies or vendors of travel services.
SPECIFICATIONS INCA TRAIL
- Total distance 18 km (aprox. )
- Estimated walking time 6 - 7 hours
- Maximum altitude point 3,650 m (aprox.)
- Campsite altitude 3,650 m (aprox.)
- Total distance 19 km (aprox. )
- Estimated walking time 8 - 9 hours
- Maximum altitude point 4,200 m (aprox.)
- Campsite altitude 2,650 m (aprox.)
- Total distance 7 km (aprox. )
- Estimated walking time 3 - 4 hours
- Maximum altitude point 2,700 m (aprox.)
- Campsite altitude 3,200 m (aprox.)
Day 1 - CUSCO / PISKACUCHO KM 82 / LLULLUCHAPAMPA
We will come to pick you up in your hotel at 5:00 am. and travel throught sacred valley of the incas and after stoping at ollantatambo we keep going to Piskacucho( trailhead), where we will start hiking. we will see Llactapata (first and biggest quechuan site of the inca trail), and then we keep going on to our first camping spot at Llulluchapampa( 3800m.as.l)
Meals Included: Snack, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner
Day 2 - LLULLUCHAPAMPA / PHUYUPATAMARCA / WINAYWAYNA
early morning we start hiking up to the highest point of the Trail at 4,200 meters/13,780 feet above sea level. and we will explore many incan sites as Runkurakay, Sayacmarca, Phuyupatamarca, and Finally Wiñayhuayna.We will finish the day by hiking down to the Wiñaywayna (2600m.a.s.l) archeological site, where we will camp 2 hours close to Machupicchu.
Meals Included: Breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner
Day 3 - WINAYWAYNA / MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
we wake up early to have breakfast and the we go to the last control point where we registeradn then we startt walking 2 hours to get machuicchu.We will arrive at the Inca city of Machu Picchu by sungate , and you will enjoy a 2.hours guided tour. After a 2 hours tour of Machu Picchu you will have free time to explore by yourself and then you must down to aguas calientes to take the train back to ollantaytambo and then bus back to Cusco.
Meals Included: Breakfast and snack
|Price USD per person||$440||$410||$360||$340||$320|
|Price USD per person||$380||$350||$300||$280||$260|
WHAT IS INCLUDED AND NOT
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 3 DAYS
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 1 Train ticket Machu Picchu - Cusco.
- Entrance fee to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Porters for equipment and cooks service.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- All applicable taxes
- Bilingual guided tours (English, Spanish).
- All Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Camping equipment including tents, mattresses, kitchen tent, lunch tent, etc.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- International and Domestic flights (Lima / Cusco / Lima: US$ 294 aprox.)
- Airport taxes ($30.25 for international flights and $6.05 for domestic flights).
- Lunch on day 3, baggage excess, personal expenses, tips.
- Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water.
- International or National personal telephone calls.
- Personal porters (rucksack and other personal equipement will have to be carried by the passenger).
- Sleeping bag (goose down) -15°C-extreme. It can be hired from us US$15 for all trek mummy form and include a sleeping liner.
WHAT TO BRING
- Hiking boots, sneakers and shoes.
- Long pants or slacks.
- Long-sleeved shirts.
- T-shirts, sweaters and a jacket, rain wear, camera.
- Insect Repellent and sun block.
- Personal toilet items
- Personal toilet items and first-aid kit (plasters, bands, cotton, alcohol, Aspirins).
- Medicine to arrest or prevent the so called "Soroche" or altitude sickness.
- Please consult your physician what medicine is best suited for your organism.
- Flashlight and knife.
- A container for water and some purifying pills.
- A change of underwear.
- Gloves, scarf, wool socks and a hat or cap.
- A towel and toilet paper.
- Dried fruits, candies and chocolates.
Train included in all tours is the Cerrojo-backpacker (Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo) Train times will only be confirmed once full amount of tour is paid. The earliest train you could take is the 14:00 and being the 10:30 pm the last train. We will organize the transport back to Cusco (by taxi or by bus).
train times are subject to change depending on Peru rail click here to see timestable and availability. If organized in advance, the train can be upgraded to Vistadome (larger windows than the backpaker cerrojo train to ollantaytambo) for an increased price of US$ 40 let us know please.
If you are interested in any of the tours we have on offer then simply E-mail us at info@CUSCO-PUNO.com Please indicate which tour you are interested in and we will send you the relevant trip dossier outlining the itinerary indetail along with availability, price, terms and conditions. If however you are interested in a tailor-made tour then please complete the questionnaire indicating your interests, trip requirements, proposed travel dates and any other relevant information. For all other inquiries please do not hesitate in contacting us.