INKA JUNGLE / INCA JUNGLE TO MACHU PICCHU 3 DAYS
An alternative trek to Machu Picchu, this tour is very exciting. If You want to know beatifull landscapes and make sport activities this tour is for you: Inca Jungle to Machu Picchu 3 days. You can visit Machu Picchu and return to Cusco in 4 days. We are tour operators in Cusco and our prices are more comfortable than other travel agencies or vendors of travel services.
Day 1 - CUSCO / ABRA MALAGA / ALFAMAYO / HUAMANMARCA / SANTA TERESA
We pick you up from your hotel at around 7:00 am and travel by bus for approximately 4 hours to Abra Malaga or Alfamayo (to be chosen) where we are going to start biking for about 4 to 5 hours we are enjoying beautiful sceneries of those mountains and along we are going to see many beautiful landscapes typical of the cloud forest of that region .on the way we will have a chance to stop at huamanmarca (first archeological site) so after we keep cycling toward to first camp .our biking will last about 3 hours till reaching santa maria where we take a local car for one hour toward santa teresa where we sleep in a basic hostal.
Day 2 - SANTA TERESA / LLACTAPATA / HYDROELECTRIC TRAIN STATION / AGUAS CALIENTES
We will Wake up very early after taking breakfast We will continue an hour ride to get Lucmabamba where we start hikking up 2 hours to Llactapata where you will have a chance to see machupicchu city and huaynapicchu mountain with a different view .and then we descend 3 more hours to Hydroelectric where we walk along the railway to get aguas calientes town where we sleep in a hostel.
NOTE: Activity Optional
(optional in case you want to do zip line (2 hours) we drive 15 minutes from santa teresa to get the CAMP (cola de Mono) and takes 2 hours in total see the video above).you have to add extra US$ 60 per person.
Day 3 - AGUAS CALIENTES / MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
The most important day because we visit fully Machu picchu, we will Walk up 1:30 hours to the same Sanctuary of Machu picchu we will try to get as sun is rising up to see the sunrise or take postcard pictures so after a 20 minutes of free time to take pictures we are going to start exploring the city itself. Our guide will explain you the story of machupicchu about two hours and then you will get free time to explore by yourselves to take pictures. In the afternoon you have to go down to aguas calientes town to take the train to ollantaytambo and then bus back to Cusco.
|Price USD per person||$440||$410||$360||$340||$320|
|Price USD per person||$380||$350||$300||$280||$260|
WHAT IS INCLUDED AND NOT
INCA JUNGLE TO MACHU PICCHU 3 DAYS
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Professional, English speaking Guide and Assistant Guide (for groups more than 10 people) and helper.
- Collection from hotel (we will come to pick you up between 7:00 am to 8:00 am
- Bus from Cusco to Alfamayo where we start biking
- Train tickets (backpacker) back to Ollantaytambo and then bus to Cusco.
- Biking equipment (bike, helmet, gloves.)
- Entrance fee to MACHUPICCHU (if you are student you must bring your INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CARD ISIC GREEN CARD TO MACHUPICCHU)
- Food: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- 2 nights family house accommodations 1 night hostel accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- First Aid kit
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Breakfast on the first day and lunch on the last day in Aguas Calientes.
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to MachuPicchu (optional) $16 dollars round trip $8 dollars one way.
- Entrance to the hot spring in Santa Teresa (10 soles).
- Mineral water on the way (you can buy it on the way also in aguas calientes).
WHAT TO BRING
- Original passport and International Student card (ISIC) if applicable.
- Travel Insurance is essential
- Hiking boots
- Water proof jacket / rain poncho
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 20 recommended)
- Insect repellent 15% of deet at least
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Shorts pants and flashlight
- Plasters and bandages
- Sandals Bathing suit (for hot springs in aguas calientes)
- Extra contribution suggested money for tipping guide and for any emergency
If you are interested in any of the tours we have on offer then simply E-mail us at info@CUSCO-PUNO.com Please indicate which tour you are interested in and we will send you the relevant trip dossier outlining the itinerary indetail along with availability, price, terms and conditions. If however you are interested in a tailor-made tour then please complete the questionnaire indicating your interests, trip requirements, proposed travel dates and any other relevant information. For all other inquiries please do not hesitate in contacting us.